Reservations at Mountain Laurel Inn
Call Now! (256) 634-4673
Five Reasons to Book Now…
- Ten minute walk to DeSoto Falls, which is the highest falls on Little river. On the southern end of Lookout Mountain and with a 92-100 foot cascade, the power and the beauty of DeSoto Falls is inspiring.
- Come listen to the quiet.
- Come for some great conversation and good food for a wonderful start to your day.
- Sammie, the best B&B greeter, will be waiting at the front door for you with her tail wagging. As soon as you enter the B&B, she will gladly allow you to love on her.
- Drive Lookout Mountain Parkway to Little River Canyon to see Little River Falls and to hike to the bottom of the deepest canyon this side of the Mississippi.
You may Check Our Availability Here and submit a request for reservations at Mountain Laurel Inn. Note that this is a non-binding request. The reservation will be confirmed with a confirmation email sent within 24 hours if the room is available. A reservation may also be made by a phone call to (256) 634-4673 from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.